(COLDWATER) – It may not have been the normal kind of call the Coldwater Fire Department responds to, but it’s one they’re happy to have helped with.
Firefighters say the owners of a puppy named Whip brought their pet to the Fire Department, after she got into a fentanyl patch and overdosed.
Firefighters were able to administer two doses of Naloxone (Narcan), and Whip is now doing fine. She will continue to be monitored until her follow up appointment with the veterinarian.
(02-02-2023) Daniels Says No To U.S. Senate Run
(02-02-2023) Charges Filed In Branch County Sexual Assault
(02-02-2023) John Shannon Named New Trine University President
(02-02-2023) ProMedica Coldwater Reaches New Contract With Nurses
(02-01-2023) St. Joseph County Spring Job Fair Canceled
(02-01-2023) Traffic Stop On Indiana Toll Road Leads To Drug Arrests
(01-31-2023) City Of Bronson Issues Run Water Advisory
(01-31-2023) Sturgis Man Pleads No Contest In Death Of Girlfriend
(01-30-2023) Coldwater Vehicle And Garage Fire Put Out
(01-30-2023) Quincy Man Sentenced On Domestic Violence Cases
(01-30-2023) Lindsey Says Tax Relief Should Address Everyone’s Needs
(01-30-2023) One Vehicle Crash Kills Edwardsburg Man
(01-30-2023) One Person Dies In Fabius Township House Fire
(01-28-2023) Coldwater Woman Arraigned In Shooting Of Daughter
(01-27-2023) Sturgis Historical Society Seeking Executive Director
(01-27-2023) December Unemployment Rates Up Around Southern Michigan
(01-26-2023) Sturgis Chamber Board Searching For New Executive Director
(01-26-2023) December Jobless Rates Down Around Northern Indiana
(01-26-2023) Sturgis Hospital Update Given To City Commission
(01-25-2023) Michigan Man Charged With Child Molesting In Steuben County