ORLAND, IN - Multiple units responded to what is being reported as an electrical fire at Chubby’s restaurant located in Orland, Indiana.
Crews on the scene say a wall socket began smoking on the wall and was apparently smoldering. Quick action by employees and local firefighters were able to contain the blaze. An interior wall had to be ripped into order to stop more damage.
Early reports indicate that no one was injured as a result of this incident.
Chubby’s Fish & Steak, a restaurant favorite in the community, has been locally owned by Kellie and Kevin Kain for over 30 years. Employees, family, and friends gathered outside the restaurant showing support to the Kain family.
(09-28-2020) Two People Injured In Motorcycles vs Deer Collision
(09-28-2020) Two Drivers Injured In Three Vehicle Crash
(09-28-2020) Topeka Teens Among Three People Injured In Crash
(09-28-2020) Indiana In Stage 5 Of Re-opening
(09-26-2020) Cameron Hospital Hires New CFO
(09-26-2020) Parkview LaGrange Hospital Hires Full Time General Surgeon
(09-26-2020) LaGrange Man Arrested Following Foot Chase
(09-26-2020) Whitmer Reopens Michigan Movie Theaters
(09-25-2020) 2020 United Way Radiothon Take In over $101,000
(09-25-2020) Sturgis Police Says Situation Ended Peacefully
(09-22-2020) LaGrange County To Spray For Mosquitoes
(09-22-2020) Drive Through COVID Testing Happening Tuesday In Sturgis
(09-21-2020) South Bend Man Injured In Roll Over Accident
(09-21-2020) MSP Investigating Drug Smuggling Plot At Lakeland Prison
(09-19-2020) Seaplanes Coming To Steuben County Sunday
(09-19-2020) Bronson Man Appointed To State Commission
(09-19-2020) Hydrant Flushing Starts Monday In Coldwater
(09-19-2020) Infant Dies After Being Run Over